Sunday, June 24, 2012

TAKE PHOTOS WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE!

I know I know, this may seem like an odd concept especially coming from me(a photographer).  The cameras that have been installed in these newer smartphones have a great quality, at least better than they were when phones started putting cameras as part of the package.  I personally have a Samsung Galaxy 2 with an Android platform.  There are so many free, you heard me, free apps for your photo editing software pleasure.  Even if money is no option there is other great photo apps available on Google Play.  I have experimented with many for fixing some of my shots up and then I finally post (and sometimes a final edit) on Intsagram.  Love the Intstagram community, it's like a Facebook for Photogs alike.  Sharing my photos and getting the recognition for a job well done, is worth the fun.  I always go through all my connections and see how wonderful their photo art is too, giving them some recognition as well.

Here's a couple of photo's I took earlier just using my phone!!!


I'm so impressed with these apps that I have to share with you guys!!!

Here's the link below to an Instagram photo of mine!!!

Instagram/Android Photography!!!

Happy photoging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment